skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Transfer
Today we transferred 2 blastocysts. One was a grade 4 and the other 3+. The transfer went well as far as everyone could tell. So now it's time for the two week wait. I feel pretty good about it. They said they will probably freeze 3 or 4 more blastocysts tomorrow.
5 comments:
Great! How soon can you test? I've seen acronyms like 9DP3DT on other blogs.
So does that translate to 9 days from today for you?
Hoping the embryos grow and divide beautifully!
That is great! Plus you are getting snowbabies, for siblings of course! Settle in little embies, mommy and daddy love you very much.
That's great. Take plenty of rest
Thanks girls! They want to test at the clinic in 14 days. I'll probably cave and HPT 10 - 11 days from now (7th or the 8th)because they were 5 day blasts. I'm going to be in my bed for the next 3 days. I'll get up for showers and bathroom but that's about it.
YAY!! Awesome blasts! We transfered a 3 and a 3+, so I think you've got great chances!! :)
I tested (+) at 7dp5dt-- I really thought it would be negative because I didn't feel anything. Once I got a (+) home test, they let me come in 12 days after transfer for the beta.
That's great you've got some to freeze, just in case.
Oooh! So exciting-- get your rest!
Post a Comment