ER went well! She had 24 follicles and dropped 14 eggs. Attrition being a real bitch we may end up with half of that but 7 embryos would be great! I only made 5 eggs and only 1 fertilized properly. We will know more on Friday, like how many eggs fertilized and what grade they are. My clinic grades on a scale of 0 - 4, 4 is the best. My one little embie was only a grade 2 and she implanted so things do look good.
Everyone at my clinic was really nice today when we went to drop off Richard's sample. Three different staff members told me what a kind and wonderful person our donor is. That makes me feel so much better. I cried when we left because I was just overwhelmed with emotion. I am so glad that she developed almost 3 times as many eggs as I did. I am so glad that my lining is where it needs to be. I am so glad I am doing acupuncture this time and am starting to feel calmer. I am so glad she is a good person. I am filled with hope and scared to death at the same time. I just want a healthy baby...God, please let this work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yay! 14 is awesome! I actually had 14 too-- great number! :) There's a good chance you could go to 5-day. Do you know when you'll find out?
I'm glad you are doing acu. I think it helps, but most importantly it takes time for YOU and makes you focus on reducing stress and relaxing your body in a positive way.
I also listened to Enya and other relaxing music! Check out the song Quiet 3 by Sheila Chandra if you have iTunes. I love this song-- so relaxing.
I'm thinking really positive thoughts for you-- I think you have a lot to be hopeful for!! Best of luck to you and Richard!! :)
Hey, Awesome. I'm praying that all of them fertilize for you. Good Luck.
Thanks to both of you. I will find out Friday how many fertilized and therefore are candidates for transfer. I will update as I know more.
14 is great! I know the average at my clinic was 10 for an IVF parient and 15 for a donnor IVF cycle so 14 is wenderful in my eyes.
I am going to be sending you lots of fertilization and growing dust for your little embies I hope you get a bunch of 4s in the group.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~Fertilization and Growing Dust~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Grow Embies Grow and Grow and Grow!
That is wonderful shiner. Good luck to you and hope everything works out this time.
BTW-- the nursery looks ADORABLE!!! Work usually blocks the pictures, so I'm just seeing them now.
Y'all are all wonderful...yes I am a redneck and I say "y'all." Thanks so much for the positive vibes. I need them.
Hi, I am writing to you to give you encouragement on your donor cycle. I found your blog from a posting on the NEST.COM. I used donor eggs as well and I am happy to say I am 6 months pregnant after the first cycle. I wish you lots of luck and prayers.
cevamomma,
Thanks so much. How can I reach you? I have so many questions.
Hi Candace, this is CEVAMOMMA, I just changed my name a little. You can contact me at KIMBIE1263@aol.com. I would love to answer any of your questions.
Post a Comment