Thursday, July 24, 2008
News
Currently there are 11 embryos doing well according to the nurse at my clinic. I am afraid to even type this post for fear of jinxing but realistically it's going to be what it is regardless of what I do. I am both happy and sad. I am grateful and angry. I want this baby more than anything but it still hurts that my eggs couldn't do it. Someone else's eggs will make it with Richard's sperm and mine can't. Still, I just want this to work so I can feel the joy of motherhood and leave the past 6 years of disappointment behind us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I completely undersatnd you. 11 is good number. I had 24 and 17 matured and 11 made it to blast. You will have plenty for you next one as well:) you are one step closer to your wish. Cheer up.BTW how is your accu?
11 is a great number to have fertilize. I am so positive about this cycle for you. I am sure it is hard having to give up on your own eggs but you are going to be this baby(s) mother. And right now you are the mom of 11 growing 1 day old embies, and soon they will be 5 day blasts growing in your belly. Sending you some strength to get through the waiting time.
Came over from Ariella's - wishing you best of luck for the upcoming transfer!
I'm sure it is a mix of emotions, but I know you will love your baby more than anything. 11 is awesome, and it is quality that counts. I think I only had 2 back in and 2 make it to freeze in the end, but it was enough. I have so much hope for you guys-- this baby is going to grow inside you and be bonded to you in an amazing, special way.
Y'all are really awesome...you made me cry. Thanks so much for the support right now.
Wannababy - acupuncture is going well. I can't fall asleep at night to save my life but damn if he can't put me right out.
Post a Comment