Our donor is being triggered tonight so her retrieval is set for Wednesday. If it's a 3 day transfer we'll go on Saturday, if 5 day then Monday. No more Lupron, still have to take the Lovonox shot every day along with progesterone in oil intramuscular shots starting tomorrow. Also estrogen intramuscular shots every Thursday and Sunday. We will know for sure whether we're transferring Saturday or Monday by this Friday.
My uterus is doing great, in fact it is "gorgeous" halo - lining has to be at least 8mm mine is at 10mm today and should be even better by Saturday / Monday transfer. Our donor is doing great and topped out at around 4000 estrodial which means those precious eggs she'll be dropping should be nice and mature.
I went to the acupuncturist my clinic recommends only to be told that I am one giant stress ball. So, I have strict orders to chill the fuck out, quit with the caffeine and artificial sweeteners and lay off of the non organic fruits, veggies and meats. Richard agreed to help and my mom agreed to help. My father and step mother called yesterday and are completely supportive.
My only other extremely important and close to me lovely family family member decided to call me up just after the $110 acupuncture appointment and seethe profanity at me before she promptly hung up in my face.
WARNING:
I will not be taking calls from people who are not loving, sweet and low-key from here on out. If you are stressed out take your shit out on someone else because I am off limits until I find out if I am pregnant on August 8th or August 10th - depending on whether we do a 3 or a 5 day transfer. If I am pregnant I will then go back into hiding from raving lunatics until after I give birth...suck it up!
Those of you who do not hang up on me and seethe vile shit at me through a split tongue, thank you so very much for your support right now. It is invaluable to me as this is our final attempt at ART and we are so very hopeful, scared, stressed out and vulnerable right now.
I'm off to listen to Enya and paint my baby's nursery so I can relax.
Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to hear how ER is going. I promise to only be suportive from here on out too. I am so happy for you. A tip for "relaxing" replace the coffee with some tea, it helped me through the caffine withdrawls and helped me calm down.
Thanks, Ariella! What kind of tea is ok? I am so afraid to drink anything that may make my uterus contract (like camomile) and others that don't say so on the package. I appreciate the support. I will post as soon as I hear how many eggs they get tomorrow.;o>
Amen sistah! You take care of YOU and don't let that negativity into your life, especially now.
BTW-- I liked green jasmine pears tea, still some caffeine, but better than regular coffee. There is actually some at Triangle Acupuncture if you are ever waiting. Just put 4-5 balls in their mugs, add hot water, wait a 2 min and sip.
Post a Comment