Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Day of Stims

Well I was supposed to start estrogen when my donor started stims which was I thought a couple of days ago...nope! We had to wait for her to start her period. So now she starts her stims and I start estrogen (Estradiol Valerate) twice a week, Lovenox and Lupron daily for the time being. Tonight Richard is allowed to get me back for me acting like an asshole on July 4th by stabbing me with a big ass needle! Whoo hooo! At least we're getting started. I am excited for that at least;o>

2 comments:

Ariella said...

I felt I really didn't deserve the comment you left on my blog. I am sorry that I offended you.

shiner said...

Perhaps you did not. Maybe that is a common term used on the nest or something. I just felt really hurt when I read it. I don't blame you for wanting to stay away from negative blogs when you are pregnant. I would probably do the same thing. I also do not blame you for choosing not to use anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds. My sister did not use them with her first pregnancy but was forced to use them with her second, so again I totally understand that. What I could not get past was the deadbabymama title that I felt was being applied to me. Have you ever miscarried? I don't think I remember reading that you have but if you had I really don't think you would use that term...for me it was just very hurtful.