Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Awesome Husband

Richard surprised me today with a brand new shiny lap top! It is really fast and bright and just awesome! He is so sweet...now I will be able to blog, surf the Internet and create presentations when I am in bed after the transfer.

He asked that I not travel to my sister's house in Florida next week. So instead I will stay home, paint some more in the nursery and rest. That will also give me a chance to have more acupuncture appointments which is supposed to really help with implantation. I'll miss my nephew's 4th birthday - this will be the first one I've ever missed. I will miss my other nephew's 1st birthday and his baptism. My sister was really great about it and she understands how important it is that I don't take any risks right now...it's just hard to miss all of that.

No messages on the network today but they could give my donor her trigger shot as early as tomorrow. If so then she would ovulate Tuesday and transfer will be Friday probably. Otherwise they will trigger her on Monday, she ovulates Wednesday and transfer will be Saturday. 34 days down, 7 more to go...then the 2ww!

No comments: