WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BE A GRAPHIC POST - YOU MAY WANT TO STOP HERE IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH ABOUT BODILY FLUIDS!
As usual I woke up having to pee. This particular morning though I had 3 new reasons to be scared out of my mind. First, I woke up with a new kind of cramp. It kind of feels like I have a urinary tract or bladder infection - like pressure. Second, after I peed when I wiped I found brownish tinting on the toilet paper. The second time I peed it was worse and then it got a little better. Finally I put on a pad. Not one drop on it all day long but still when I wipe I get a tiny little bit of brownish blood. I told myself that this had to be old stagnant blood from last week that was there due to the implantation. The third new reason I have to worry is that I was nauseated and weak today. I really tried not to get upset but I did. I called my clinic. My nurse called me back after 5:00 (they work long crazy hours) and told me that the brownish blood is nothing to be concerned about. She also told me that lots of people describe the pressure cramping to her, so not to be concerned. We agreed I should come in tomorrow for my first blood pregnancy test. The other two will be on Sunday and Tuesday. It's been a terrifying, long day that started at 5:00AM. Most women would not have freaked out as badly as I did but every time I've started with brown blood and graduated to bright red and I end up not pregnant any more. This morning I was absolutely horrified I would end up there again. It turned out ok, though and I am so grateful that I get to be pregnant for another day. God I hope tomorrow is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am sending you lots of good thoughts for tomorrow. Spoting is crazy scary in early pregnancy, and more so for women who have had losses. My heart goes out to you because I remeber with clarity how scary the first week was. Sending you a BIG GIANT HUG and lots of good thoughts for no more spotting and a really high beta tomorrow. Be sure to update us so I don't have to refresh your blog page every five seconds.
To the little embie(s):
Stick little one(s) STICK! Your mommy loves you very much so stop scaring her and hold on with all your might. Grow and Grow into the wonderful little babies we know you will be. We will be waiting for you on pins and neddles for the next nine months so hold on to mommy.
I went through a very similar thing the day after my first positive home test. I went to the bathroom and wiped and saw pinkish blood. It just reminded me so much of how my previous chemical pregnancies started that I was freaking out and sure it was the end. It is just too familiar and makes you so afraid.
That said, there are a lot of things to be hopeful about this cycle-- it is very different for you this time around.
And I agree with Ariella-- talk to your little ones and tell them to get in there and stick Stick STICK. Hang on tight because you are going to meet them in 9 months!
Keep us updated-- best of luck with your upcoming tests.
Hey, it is normal to feel pressure/cramping in early days. Nausea and feeling weak is good for pregnancy. Be positive and you will good results.
oh Forgot! I posted a comment congratulating you but it disappeared. So again Congrats!
Thanks so much y'all for the encouragement.
Ariella,
I promise to update as soon as I hear from my clinic;o>
Sasha - how long did yours last? I still have it today. The nurse said not to be concerned but I liked it better when there was nothing at all when I wiped.
Wannababy,
Thanks! Glad you're back and I hope you're feeling better.
Shiner,
I don't blame you one bit for freaking out even though spotting is common. If it helps, conventional wisdom is nausea and weakness It is a good sign.
All the best for your blood test today. I will be checking your blog for updates.
I think it lasted ~2 days. It kept getting lighter and brown and then disappeared. I know-- you just hate to see it! So sorry :( but I'm sure everything is fine. Drink water and put your feet up seems to be the common advice. I hope it goes away FAST!
I had some today after my checkup yesterday and even though I KNEW what it was from, I still didn't like to see it!
Post a Comment