Monday, August 25, 2008
2 Sacks and 2 Heartbeats!
I am absolutely shocked, thrilled and amazed! Apparently the tiny little sack we saw last week was more viable than we thought...the little being within it has a heartbeat. The larger one that was 3.8mm as of Friday is 6.2mm today. The little one is 2.7mm. We don't know what will happen but we are very hopeful now. We did not measure the beats per minute for either embryo at this point because the doctor said it's too early. My next appointment is 11 days from now on September 5th. I am so glad he or she is still alive...only happy, positive thoughts from here on out and I do believe that the past 3 days of bed rest have helped. I'm not getting up except when I have to for the next 6 weeks. What a wonderful surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's great news! Good job C! Hope baby B catches up with baby A soon. I fully approve of the bed rest. :-)
I'm having a big headache now because I went to bed at 2am last night. Rest sounds sooo good...
Candace that is WONDERFUL! I am so happy for you. I hope baby B catches up to baby A and that baby A continues to grow on track! I think bedrest is a great idea for you and the babies. It can't hurt and might help. I am saying a prayer for both babies. CONGRATS x 2!
Hey, this is wonderful. Hope that baby catches up quick
Candace!! OH WOW!! I'm so thrilled for you!! Congratulations x2!! I hope your little one hangs in there. Rest up mommmy!! My next appt is 9/4, so I'll miss you by 1 day!
Post a Comment