The ethics class presentation went well. The students and professor were attentive and seemed very non-judgemental. Some came up afterwards and wished me good luck. Others showed their empathy during my presentation with their expressions and reactions. The professor gave me a hug and told me he'd be praying for me. I met the girl who asked requested someone from the Resolve group speak to their class on infertility and she was so wonderful. She is quite possibly the strongest person I have ever met for making it through eight miscarriages, none of the pregnancies due to ART. Thankfully, she now has her cousin's daughter to care for, not to dismiss her pain because that would be impossible, but I am so glad she has the opportunity to mother this little girl. So, overall it was a good experience and I would do it again to help infertile women and those around them who don't know how to show them compassion.
Side note:
2 more days of the bcp...thank God! Hopefully I'll feel more human once I'm off of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment