Thanks so much for checking. I took my blog offline for a bit since I couldn't deal with this. I'll write when I am feeling better. The 3rd beta was 210 which was higher but not quite double and definitely not what I was hoping for. I go back to test again on Saturday. But seems pretty hopeless to me.
Hi. You found my blog and posted a sweet comment. I can't wait to keep up with you and see how donnor eggs work for you. Iamhoping to learn alot since my husband and I are considering donating some of my eggs. Thanks for reading myblog again and don't worry I don't think your a stalker.
I am currently not working. For the past 6 years my husband and I have been trying to have a family. After 4 IUIs, 2 IVF cycles and 3 miscarriages I decided to adopt. I went to the zoo this spring and there were pregnant women and families everywhere (of course, it's the zoo)and my husband said, "I am sorry this is such a baby/pregnancy expo." I looked at him and said "I am sorry I can not give you your own biological child." Then I had an epiphany...I could probably give my husband his own biological child with the help of donor eggs. In fact my doctor tried over 2 years ago to convince us that donor eggs gave us our best chances. If I can adopt a child I can certainly buy one cell from another woman to make a child that will at the very least be half Richard. I have PCOS, endometriosis and anti thrombin antigen which means I have to take Lovonox (a blood thinner) when I do IVF or my uterus will cut off the blood supply to the pregnancy...lovely!
UPDATE: IVF cycle with donor eggs #1 worked and I now have a beautiful, healthy baby girl!
4 comments:
Hey, Just add a page element from Dashboard and add picture from there.
Hey did you hear from wishingmom?
Thanks so much for checking. I took my blog offline for a bit since I couldn't deal with this. I'll write when I am feeling better.
The 3rd beta was 210 which was higher but not quite double and definitely not what I was hoping for. I go back to test again on Saturday. But seems pretty hopeless to me.
Hi. You found my blog and posted a sweet comment. I can't wait to keep up with you and see how donnor eggs work for you. Iamhoping to learn alot since my husband and I are considering donating some of my eggs. Thanks for reading myblog again and don't worry I don't think your a stalker.
Post a Comment