Well I went to the clinic for my fist US/BW (ultrasound & blood work) today for this donor cycle. They told me everything looked "great." I also heard the us technician say to the nurse "5.8 and a few on the right that are less than and the left is pretty flat." So I am guessing that means my uterine lining is 5.8, the right ovary has a few follicles and the left one doesn't have any follicles (that's the one that doesn't do shit bc it was reconstructed...awesome!). I also got my schedule and the embryo transfer is scheduled for the 24th, 25th or 26th of July depending on how my donor stimulates. She is scheduled to start shooting up on the 7th.
Looks like I start shooting up tonight with Lupron...WHOOHOO!
Richard thinks he saw our donor the other day at the clinic when he went in for blood work. He said she was pretty and fit and nicely dressed. Anyway, I am glad he told me but it really hit home that I am actually letting another woman into my relationship with my husband to have a baby. WOW! I have always been good at sharing, even as a baby according to my mom but this is a strange...oh well, I guess whatever it takes. At least we have a donor and I have a "gorgeous uterus" and we have good chances.
I've been reading a lot of people's blogs that I found on Ariella's site. I am so impressed with what I have read so far. It amazes me that people who are going through so much can still beautifully and eloquently elaborate on how they are feeling. I tend to slip into denial mode and clam up. I hope to find someone who has been through as many cycles as I have that ended up with a live birth. I need that hope. I love the birth control pill, it makes me into a raving lunatic. Thank God I have Resolve tonight, I feel so emotional and overwhelmed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment