Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Yo Mommy?
I went to the grocery store today to find that you can now buy yogurt for pregnancy...great but what about us who have been trying for 6 years and are still not pregnant? I am so bitter. I used to not be such a bitter person. I have got to change my attitude before I start shooting up this Thursday. I want to be positive but I have had so much disappointment that I am afraid to have too much hope. I really want to go into my empty nursery and paint the walls with the stencils I purchased but I am feeling ridiculous for having the nursery set up in the first place. It's been sitting empty for the past 6 months...am I crazy? Initially I thought it would be best to set it up for the home study because then the adoption agency and everyone involved would realize just how ready we are to be parents. Now I feel like it makes me look desperate. I'm going to try to cheer up but I feel emotional and negative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I know it is hard to be positive, especially when you are used to expecting disappointment. It is hard to put yourself back on the roller coaster. Don't beat yourself up for feeling negative or bitter-- just keep reminding yourself of that gorgeous uterus and your great chance for success!
It is a battle every single day but look on the bright side of things. Some day you will have a baby to hold and love and you will have left all of this behind you. You are brave and you are strong. And you guys make a handsome couple. Take care of yourself and stay positive.
Post a Comment