I was trying to think positive but when your mother's had bladder cancer 4 (actually I was corrected yesterday, she's had it 5 times) times you tend to be a bit jaded...kind of like infertility. Anyway, mom had her biopsy yesterday and there are no new tumors. Also the doctor said he expects the biopsies to come back clean because he could see no evidence of cancer. However, they have to be looked at under a microscope so we won't know definitively until the 26th of this month. I am very relieved though. It was good news. Mom spent the night here last night because she was so dopey from the drugs. I am really glad that's out of the way and off my list of things to worry about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh what a relief! I'm so glad things look good so far! I'll be thinking about her :) So your feet look like 2 little balloons? Mine are on their way... Yesterday they were starting to look like Shrek feet! LOL!
Great news!!
I'm so happy she is in the clear. Great news for grandma-to-be! :)
Glad your mom is doing better! Thanks for the comments - never be worried about leaving messages on my blog! I'm really so happy you are pg and it is going well - it CAN work and "knowing" you and my other DE internety friends is so much more real than any great statistics. I Actually saw that the DE pg stats for our clinic is almost 80%, so I should be in really good shape this time!
Sorry your feet are all swelled up, but it's for a good cause right?!
Thanks, I just remember how hard it was for me when I had trouble and pregnant women tried to make me feel better. I was thinking "yeah, easy for you to say you're pregnant now." But thanks, really. Yes it is all for a good cause, it just pisses me off a little bit because I am really really really careful. I hardly ever eat anything bad.
Post a Comment