Monday, February 16, 2009
3D Ultrasound
My luck, little Claire Bear was camped out behind the placent and we could only see half of her face. To me it looks like she will have Richard's nose, she had big pouty lips and chubby cheeks. She's definitely filled in with fat since last time. Richard took the pics with him to work today so I can't scan them and post here but I will tonight. Tomorrow is our growth scan so I'll report on that and post pics. She seems big to me but hey, what do I know, I thought she "felt" like a boy. Anyway, she's precious, from what I can tell and I can't wait to meet her. Yesterday Richard's mom and I went through all his baby pics (though most were destroyed in the fire) I got some really cute ones of him as a baby. None as an infant but several as a baby, so I'm going to make Claire an album. I would make one of me, too but it feels kind of irrelevant. Oh, the fire I mentioned happened when my husband was I think four and he woke his dad and pregnant mom up to tell them the house was on fire. If it weren't for him they all would have perished. So he was a hero from a very young age...little booger. His mom told me she had him speaking in complete sentences before he was even 1 year old. Hopefull his daughter will do the same;o>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you hate it when they don't cooperate! Little stinkers! I think by this point it'd be tough to get a really good pic, but it sounds like you did! I was told to get a good 3d done, you should go between 25 -28 weeks... What do I know though. When we had our growth scan, Gracen didn't show his face and his head was facing my back (well the back of my pelvis area) and Faith's face was squished (but I do have 2 and there's NO room!) :) Glad everything's going good and I can't wait to see the pics!
It just hit me how close you are!! Can't wait to see pics!
How exciting to see her in 3d! Can't wait to see the pics.
Love the baby picture book idea. I can't believe you think your baby pics are irrelevant. Claire will be far more interested in you and how you grew up than someone who donated a bit of material (for which we are all sooo grateful, but still). I hope you will reconsider that, but of course whatever works for you!
Post a Comment