Tuesday, February 17, 2009

32 Week Growth Scan


Everything is normal...whew! The tech told me that her head, belly and legs are within normal range. She measured the amniotic fluid and also called it "normal range." Claire is estimated to be 4.2 pounds right now and they don't take her for 7 weeks. If she grows 1/2 a pound a week that'll put her just over 7.5 pounds. Sounds good to me! That's about what I weighed. I have an appointment on Thursday with my doc to go over my birth plan and this growth scan info. Oh, she (the tech) would not measure the length which kinda pissed me off but oh well - I feel good about it:o> More to come on Thursday along with ultrasound pics and maybe even an 8 month belly pic.


It occurred to me that I have not been posting my belly pics here. Instead I have been posting them to facebook. Hello! I am blaming that on pregnancy brain. Here is 7.5 months. I'll post 8 months and a few days after this weekend's shower.

7 comments:

Sasha & Mark said...

Hey! I was there this morning too! Sounds like Claire is growing nicely!! Congratulations!!

Update-- I'm now at 4cm and baby/fluid still healthy, so I'm just hoping she comes soon...!!!

Unknown said...

YAHOO! I'm SO SO SO glad everything's good! She's measuring what Faith was as the same last week! We have good growing healthy babies! What a relief! :) And yes, please post a belly pic!

Sandra said...

You look great! Wow, how exciting.

Jill said...

You look so cute with your little bump! Glad to hear little Claire is doing great, it won't be long before she's here!

Julia said...

You have that mommy glow. What a cute belly bump. I'm sure it feels more like a mountian. I know mine does.

Riley said...

I love the belly! Glad to hear everything is going so well. I just read your comments on musicmakermomma's blog and just wanted to tell you that you are not alone and that you shouldn't feel like you are being ungrateful. I know if I'm lucky enough to get to where you are, I'll of course be very excited, but also a little sad - for many of the same reasons you expressed. Thinking of you!

shiner said...

Y'all are all awesome! Thanks for the sweet comments...much love, I am lucky to have you:o>