Sorry, been out of the loop for a couple of days because Richard's grandfather died. I know...terrible, right here at the holidays. He was a wonderful man that had 8 children and 17 grandchildren. The service was about having a lot of "people" it kind of made me feel great for Richard's family but not so much for Richard because I may only be able to give him the one child...we'll see. I know he loves me and it's amazing that we are here in the first place but, wow - his family is BLEEPING huge! I am trying to work on my mouth (language) since in 3 months we'll have a little impressionable prissy pot in here.
Ok, so enough with the excuses, I was tagged like 3 days ago so this is late. I am supposed to go to my pictures and post the 4th picture in the 4th file...this is my niece Chloe when she was probably about 6 months. She's 2 now. She had been playing at my house and fell asleep on the couch, the little angel. Thanks, Sharon. Much love to you, girl we're with you and thinking of you and praying for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Angel is right! She's so precious! :) I'm sure she's looking forward to having a little cousin to play with! Hugs to Richard-- I'm sorry to hear about his grandfather.
Post a Comment