Sunday, November 30, 2008

3D Ultrasound and 20.5 Week Belly Pics


I look more pregnant than this in real life, according to my husband. I happen to think so too but still no stranger comments yet. I think it is so cute that she looks like she is smiling and praying in a couple of these. I know it's early I just really wanted to see her.






















6 comments:

Sasha & Mark said...

I see it! I see it!! Cute bump and cute baby! I'm sure you'll be getting comments in a few more weeks!

ggop said...

You are teeny, photograph very well.
Dresses show the bump way more.
Cute baby picture with the hand on the face.

Unknown said...

Your belly is SO tiny! So cute!!! Your 3d ultrasound is awesome too! She's beautiful! YAY! Glad you're doing well and I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!

Jill Cathey said...

How fun that you got to go twice, and this time you can really see her. I guess you should be glad you aren't bigger yet - the baby looks great and you are so small it would be awful if you were huge already! Glad everything is going well - I added you to the bloglist! MMM

shiner said...

Y'all are too sweet! I feel ginormous! Every day Richard comes home and goes "holy baby bump" cuz by the end of the day it's much bigger than in the morning;o>

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're having problems with family, trust me, I know exactly how you feel! I hope things get better :(