Thursday, October 9, 2008

13 Week NT Scan

Dr. Says everything looks great. Heartbeat is 146 - in line for a boy. He is growing and size is right on target. They gave us lots of pictures...one where you could see his face really well. You can see the nasal bone very clearly. They said the NT is normal. I am very pleased. My next appointment is in 4 weeks but they will do a level 2 ultra sound between 16 and 18 weeks as well since I am high risk. Whoooohooo everything is perfect!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm SO excited for you! Remember though, the heartbeats don't really mean much... I pray you get a healthy happy baby of the sex that you two want! :) Exciting! I have my next u/s at 17 weeks, then the 3d then I'll do the 20 week one during week 19! Exciting for both of us!

ggop said...

Glad to hear that NT looks normal. What a relief. Time is flying. Enjoy the second trimester :-)
Everything will feel more real now.

Ariella said...

YA! So excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!

Sasha & Mark said...

Awesome! So glad you are getting good news!! :)

Jill said...

That's great news! Just think in a few more weeks you be feeling flutters!

DCat said...

Awesome news!!!!!!!! So happy for you!!!

Danielle