Monday, September 15, 2008
Doppler Came
I will be 10 weeks on Wednesday and we heard the heart beat with the doppler. I love it! This is such a nice reprieve from Friday. If you are wondering if a doppler is worth the money, it absolutely is. Richard is always saying that the baby is on my left side, and I am always like "yeah right, you don't know." He was exactly right, too. The minute he set the doppler down on the left side we heard the heart beat immediatley. It was awesome! Thank God I am still pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY! That's wonderful! I still haven't heard our heart beats :( Hopefully on Friday! I'm really happy that you have at least 1 healthy little one! That's really our main goal with IF isn't it? Just one! :) Congrats again on your little one!
Yay! That is AWESOME! I'm so glad you were able to find it with no issues. It is such wonderful peace of mind. Congratulations!
For your mental peace - its so worth it! Doesn't it feel like horses galloping?
I love mine too and so does DH. It saved us from two ER visits at least!
That's awesome and I know it's reassuring to hear that "thump-thump-thump" just racing away!
And thanks again for your encouragement on my blog, I really appreciate :o)
Post a Comment