Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Been too Long









Sorry! It's just been crazy. Baby girl has been super high needs because of the colic, reflux and a dairy allergy. It took a while to figure it all out + meds + what to eat/not eat. My gosh I love this little girl!!!! She is so sweet and smart and adorable to boot. She's rolling over and trying to sit up and even stand up now. Pretty good for 5 months and not much back/tummy time cuz of the reflux (she throws up a lot). I have also been just so drained since she was born. I thought it was just normal pg/nursing/new mom stuff. Turns out I've had mono. Nice!!! She still won't take a bottle , take a paci, ride in the car without screaming or take a nap. ;) Oh well, I'll just love her through it!
Hope everyone is well!

6 comments:

Riley said...

Hey there! Thanks for your comment on my blog - don't feel bad. We've just had a string of awful luck - can't seem to get a break whatever we do and can't seem to find anyone there that gives much of a crap. I think we are going to try once more with donor egg and donor sperm - if that doesn't work - we're done. Anyway, I'm so glad to see that things are going well for you and Claire. Sucks about the mono! I know you've had your hands full. Glad you finally figured things out. She is beautiful!

Jill said...

Hi Candy! I'm finally getting a minute to catch up on my blog reading and I have to say - Claire is beautiful, but you know that :). It's hard to believe she's almost 4 months already, but then again it's hard to believe that my Laura is 3 months old. I hope the reflux/colic subsides for you really soon, and maybe having something heavier in her tummy will help with those issues.

Sandra said...

Wow - things just sound crazy. I had mono twice and it's no fun. How do they think you got it? I hate it for you if it took a long time to discover it. Claire is aboslutely beautiful! I don't know what do tell you about all the problems . . . I just hope things will improve with her over time and she will feel better. Hang in there!
They are still telling me to take my blood thinner every day until the end. I've been doing bloodwork every month, the levels look good and my dose has stayed the same.
Take care!

Unknown said...

It's me jojobee now twin mommy, I've made my blog private, I'd love to add you to my blog list to continue reading: you can email me at: hopepof@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Classic boots are highly demanded in the market for their classic design.UGG Classic Tall boots and UGG Classic Cardy Boots are tall boots which cover the height up to your knee.So your feet will feel warm.Many people search UGG Classic Tall instead of UGG Classic Tall Boots when they want to buy this tall boots.There are UGG Kid's Classic boots which are specially for the kids who need more care than adults.UGG Women's Highkois a kind tall boots and it is loved by many women who look very fashionable wearing this kind stylish boots.

Unknown said...

Good
ve may bay di chicago